The wool rug by Layered has a handwoven design in New Zealand wool with a woven base and sections with high pile. It has a high quality with a long sustainability. A perfect detail that brings joy to your everyday life. Each item is unique due to the handmade design.
About the wool rug from Layered
- Handwoven design.
- 100% New Zealand wool.
- Woven base.
- High sustainability.
- High quality.
- Rectangular shape.
- Traceable rug.
- The wool rug comes in different colours.
- The wool rug comes in different sizes.
- Made in India
Care advice for the wool rug
- Vacuum regularly without brush.
- For more thorough cleaning, dry cleaning is recommended.
- Wipe the stain carefully with a mixture of lukewarm water and soap. Absorb excess liquid with a dry microfiber cloth.
Due to their long pile and the natural material, shaggy rugs have a tendency to shed. By regular vacuuming, the shedding decreases over time but will never cease completely.